Holganix Agriculture Product
Looking for a way to optimize your crop yield and reduce chemical dependence? Holganix is a 100% organic, plant probiotic that promotes strong plant health and sustainable soils while reducing the need for traditional fertilizers and pesticides. That means better produce with minimal environmental impact.
Healthier Crops the Holganix Way
Our patent-pending formula begins with a proprietary compost tea that sets Holganix apart from the competition. We then layer in a variety of microorganisms and organic components that benefit your crops, such as:
1. Humic and fulvic acids to increase nutrient uptake
2. Endo/ecto mycorrhizae to assist roots with nutrient and water uptake
3. Nitrogen Fixing Bacteria to unlock plant available nitrogen from the soil atmosphere
4. Beneficial bacteria and fungi that assist in the breakdown of organic matter releasing nitrogen to the soil
These vital ingredients and more work together to naturally promote strong crop development and optimize harvest yields. More importantly, since Holganix reduces the need for chemical fertilizers and pesticides, you can rest assured that you're providing healthy, safe produce for your customers.
The following recommended application rates and suggested techniques make working Holganix into your crop cycle easy.
1. Mix 0.85 gallons of Holganix with 64 gallons of water per acre
2. Saturate soil and foliage
3. Hyper inoculation is recommended for first time application at a rate of 1.7 gallons for Holganix with 64 gallons of water
1. First time application: 2.4 gallons combined with 64 gallons of water in row
2. Remaining applications: 0.85 gallons combined with 64 gallons of water; apply as foliar and soil drench
1.25 gallons in 100 gallons of water, cover foliar, spray until dripping