Holganix is the Natural Path
Looking for a way to optimize your crop yield and reduce chemical dependence? Holganix is a 100% natural bio-nutritional product that promotes strong plant health and sustainable soils while reducing the need for traditional fertilizers and pesticides. That means better produce with minimal environmental impact.
Healthier Crops the Holganix Way
Our patent-pending formula begins with a proprietary compost tea that sets Holganix apart from the competition. We then layer in a variety of microorganisms and botanical oils that benefit your corps, such as:
1. Humic and fulvic acids to increase nutrient uptake
2. Trichoderma to protect against and suppress disease
3. Endo/ecto mycorrhizae and polysaccarides for optimal food usage and storage
These vital ingredients and more work together to naturally promote strong crop development and optimize harvest yields. More importantly, since Holganix reduces the need for chemical fertilizers and pesticides, you can rest assured that you're providing healthy, safe produce for your customers.
The following recommended application rates and suggested techniques make working Holganix into your crop cycle easy and painless.
1. Mix 0.85 gallons of Holganix with 64 gallons of water per acre
2. Saturate soil and foliage
3. Hyper inoculation is recommended for first time application at a rate of 1.7 gallons for Holganix with 64 gallons of water
1. First time application: 2.4 gallons combined with 64 gallons of water in row
2. Remaining applications: 0.85 gallons combined with 64 gallons of water; apply as foliar and soil drench
Note: Can be applied as foliar disease and insect suppressant
Rate: 1.25 gallons in 100 gallons of water, cover foliar, spray until dripping