By Kaitlyn Ersek on Jan 19, 2021 10:45:00 AM
In 2020, Holganix Bio 800+ was distributed through 30 farmer dealers across the U.S. and Canada. We are so grateful for our farmer dealers as we spread the Holganix message across North American farmland. Together, we are preserving and nourishing the water and soils so they can be passed down to future generations – all while helping farmers increase their profit per acre.
As we begin 2021, we’ve curated over 50 photos from our farmer dealers demonstrating Holganix Bio 800+’s results on several crop types. Whether our farmers were growing corn, soybean, wheat, hemp, tomatoes, or something else entire, farmers are reporting increased root mass, increase crop yield and faster establishment.
In this blog, we dive into:
- An infographic showing off some of our favorite commercial grower pictures from the 2020 season.
- Our updated Product Performance Book which includes a collection of commercial growers and third-party research data collected from the field.
- An explanation of the two ways Holganix Bio 800+ stimulates root growth.
Holganix Bio 800+ Results Through The Pictures of Our Farmers
Dig in Deeper – Download Our Product Performance Book
To access additional information regarding the photos shared above, and to view 52+ photos from the 2020 and 2019 season, download our updated, product performance book!
Two Ways Holganix Bio 800+ Builds Root Development
- Plant Growth Promoting Bacteria - Holganix Bio 800+ contains Plant Growth Promoting Bacteria (PGPB) that occupy the rhizosphere (root zone) of the plant and can promote plant growth and plant defense.
- Endo and Ecto Mycorrhizae - Holganix Bio 800+ contains Endo and Ecto Mycorrhizae - a beneficial soil fungus that works in conjunction with plant roots. The fungi and the plant roots form a mutualistic relationship whereby the plant produces sugars through photosynthesis and exudes them out of the roots for mycorrhizae and other beneficial soil microbes to consume. In turn, the mycorrhizae bring water and nutrients to the roots from distances the root cannot reach.