By Nicole Wise on Oct 12, 2012 1:54:00 PM
The Science Behind Holgnaix
Entry 34: The First Annual Bionutritional Summit at GIE
If you are already attending GIE in October, be sure to stop in the day before to attend Holganix’s first annual Bionutritional Summit. The Summit will be held from 2pm to 6pm and will feature several educational sessions. The sessions will include:
- Agronomics and economics. With chemical fertilizer prices on the rise, bionutritional products may be your answer to control fertilizer costs without sacrificing agronomics.
- Marketing bionutrition. By incorporating bionutritional products into your lawn care program, you differentiate your business. In the lawn care industry (or any industry for that matter), it’s important to be unique in order to make a lasting impression on your prospective customers. Bionutritional products can help you stand out from the competition while enabling you to capitalize on the organic/green trend in today’s market.
- Equipment & Holganix. There is so much equipment out there, how do you decide what is best for your needs? Discuss your options and hear all about our patent-pending RAD.
- Holganix products: what’s new? Holganix is constantly innovating. The granular product was launched this fall. Hear about the product as well as our new and upcoming ideas for 2013.
- Understanding university studies. Holganix has been tested in several universities to prove its amazing performance. This session will help you understand what the studies mean for Holganix users and prospects.
- Meet the biologists. In this session, you’ll meet and speak with our Holganix scientists. Feel free to pick their brains on bionutritional products and how bionutrition can help improve and sustain plant wellness.
- Help us help you! Q & A. Have any questions or comments? Ask away at this session with the Holganix Team.
For a complimentary ticket to the Bionutirtional Summit, click here. Also remember to RSVP with Nicole Wise at firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-563-2784. Keep in mind that companies who RSVP will automatically be entered into the $100 cash drawing!