By Kaitlyn Ersek on Mar 16, 2020 11:00:00 AM
Help Holganix win the Radicle Challenge People's Choice Award by tuning in to pitch day tomorrow and voting for Holganix!
Finalists have the opportunity to win at two different competitions - the pitch competition before official judges where the winner gains access to a $250,000 investment and mentoring, and the virtual, public competition where the winner is named the People’s Choice Award.
Help us win the People’s Choice Award by registering for the webinar to hear the 5-minute pitches from each panelist, and voting Holganix the winner.
The competition is tomorrow at 10:00 am CST/11:00 EST. All are welcome to attend!
Click the link below to register.
Read More About The Radicle Challenge
Today is the official pitch day before the panels of judges. We are keeping our fingers crossed (Knock on wood!) that our CEO & Founder, Barrett Ersek wins the pitch competition. The panel of judges includes the likes of:
- Corteva’s CTO, Neal Gutterson
- Nutrien’s Chief Corporate Development and Strategy Officer, Mark Thompson
- Corteva’s Senior Vice President & Chief Information Officer Debra King
- Microsoft’s Director of Agriculture, Claudia Roessler
- Fall Line Capital’s Co-Founder and Managing Director, Clay Mitchell
- DCVC’s Managing Partner, Kiersten Stead
- Radicle Growth’s Managing Partner, Kirk Haney
The winner will receive a $250,000 investment and mentoring from Radicle Growth with access to its business-builder and the opportunity to engage with Corteva technology leaders to help shape, validate, and refine its technology through virtual or on-farm assessment.
“At Holganix, we are on a mission to empower farmers and nourish soils to deliver improved yields and improved sustainability," explains Barrett. "We believe that Radicle Growth’s background in the agriculture and food space will help us fulfill Holganix’s mission and create a true and lasting impact in agriculture.”