By Kaitlyn Ersek on Jul 2, 2015 10:25:20 AM
If you haven’t already started marketing your tree and shrub program, now is the time! Tree and shrub programs not only allow you to beautify your customers’ landscapes but are also an excellent source of additional revenue from current and prospective customers. And who doesn’t like that? In fact, you can expect 10-30% of your current customers to sign up for tree and shrub applications.
When designing a marketing campaign, including elements of both inbound and outbound marketing is key. Outbound marketing includes direct mail, telemarketing and advertising. It’s designed to push customer to you. However, inbound marketing includes tactics like social media, blogging and SEO. It’s designed to pull customers to you. Including inbound marketing tactics in conjunction with your outbound marketing efforts is the sweet spot.
Don’t know where to get started? Try following this sample marketing campaign timeline for a source of inspiration (see below). Then, watch the webinar to dig into the optimal methods of marketing tree and shrub.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- Why you should include tree and shrub applications in your service portfolio
- How to determine who is your target market?
- How to build a tree and shrub campaign including inbound and outbound marketing tactics.
- What your marketing campaign timeline should look like.
- About the numerous tools Holganix has available for marketing tree and shrub, including free postcard designs.